Heritage Happens Received the Kreativ Blogger Award!
I leave for a couple of weeks and come home to find I have been presented with an award! What a wonderful surprise! I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award not once, but twice while I was away! I wish to thank Deez from Cemetery Explorers and Gini from Ginisology for being so gracious to honor my blog! I am humbled, surprised and very thankful to you both! I am trying to think what I have done to be "Kreativ" as of late. I believe my posts "Those Places Thursday" would have to be at the top of this category. Although I have been away and today is Thursay, I will be getting back to those posts very soon!
Upon receiving this award, I am suppose to list seven things about myself, so here goes!
1. I absolutely LOVE being "creative" with many things when I have the time.
2. I can't carry a tune.
3. I absolutely detest oysters and clams.
4. I really don't watch TV, but I understand there may be some new genealogy shows up and coming, in that case, I will have to watch!
5. My ambitions are more than I will ever obtain in my lifetime.
6. I like to go to the movie theater once in awhile.
7. I have so much reading to catch up on, good thing I love to read.
Now I am suppose to choose seven blogs to pass this award on to. I think I am a bit late in responding to this, so let me see if I can find seven blogs who haven't yet received this award.
All seven have probably received this award already, congrats if you have!