Thanks to We Tree (http://wetree.blogspot.com/2009/01/jump-start-your-genealogy-blog-52-ideas.html) for the inspiration!
I have been doing these blogging prompts not because I can't think of anything to write about, but because they help me to accomplish something, make me focus on my genealogy. I would like to thank Amy again for this wonderful idea she has come up with, a blogging prompt a week! I tend to get a bit behind sometimes with them, but so far I have been doing them all.
Here is my research task list~
(I just noticed my list disappeared on this post, not sure what happened to it! Decided I am going to add a new one! 5/6/09)
1) Research birth information to send for birth certificates for the Harding children.
2) Research to find how to obtain Madie Miner's birth certificate. (ongoing issue)
3) Find where Paul and Dagny were married.
4) Look for newspaper articles on Harding's.
5) Research, locate and visit Lagorio gravesites.
Thank you for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!