1. Finish scanning documents
2. Somehow, obtain my grandmother's birth certificate
3. Enter all recently acquired information into my Family Tree
4. Work on sources in my tree
5. Locate some specific graves
6. Remove all pictures from non archival safe photo albums and scan those pictures I want scanned (This will be a major project)
7. Visit the Family History Library
8. Attend the SoCal Jamboree
9. Transcribe records and letters I have received that are in Norwegian
10. Attend more society meetings
11. Catch up on others blogs and leave comments (some I have trouble trying to leave a message on regarding their post, and others I tend to read, but get to busy to take time to leave a comment)
12. Do the weekly blogging prompts in the correct weeks! (I may have gotten behind a few times, but I am still doing them!)
13. File the box of paperwork I have most recently scanned.
14. Just remembered, I have another box of pictures also to go through and scan
15. Learn to be a good Twitterer
16. Remember to thank all of my readers and followers throughout the year
(THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS, HELP FULLNESS, AND SUPPORT! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FOLLOW MY BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS!)
17. Attend Scanfest more often (I hope I can do this, Sunday's are just not my best days for genealogy)
18. Get back to entering carnivals, I sure miss them!
19. Post more of my documentation and findings on my blog
20. And did I mention, I have a LOT of pictures to still scan????
I could actually go on for a long time, but I will choose to stop at this point as I am wearing myself out thinking about all I want to do! After all, I don't want to loose the fun in genealogy, do I?
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!