Kathryn at Looking for Ancestors @ http://looking4ancestors.blogspot.com/ nominated Heritage Happens for the Proximidade Award! How kind of you Kathryn, I thank you very much!
"These blogs invest and believe in PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time, and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming! These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends! They are not interested in prizes or self -aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
The eight bloggers I have chosen for this award are:
1. Steve's Genealogy@ http://stephendanko.com/blog/
2. The Chart Chick @ http://thechartchick.blogspot.com/
3. The Family Curator @ http://familycurator.blogspot.com/
4. Find your Folks @ http://findyourfolks.blogspot.com/
5. Apple's Tree @http://appledoesntfallfar2.blogspot.com/
6. Amy's Genealogy, etc. Blog @ http://familytrees.wordpress.com/
7. I Dream of Genealogy @ http://dream-of-genea.blogspot.com/
8. Jessica's Genejournal @ http://jessicagenejournal.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!