1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Always wrapping paper, half of the fun is ripping the paper open!
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial, I can decorate the tree better and not worry about it drying out, watering it or catching fire. There are many ways to add "smell" to the house.
3. When do you put up the tree? For many years it had been the day after Thanksgiving, but the older I get I seem to have more activities, so if it gets up the weekend after Thanksgiving I am happy.
4. When do you take the tree down? Used to take it down right after New Years, but again these days are so active, I prefer to have it down before New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes I do, especially with "spirits" added to it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Would have to be the real puppy I received one year.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My daughter C.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My grandson
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a very small one.
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail! I love getting the cards in the mail! I have spent so much on cards, my family thinks I should own Hallmark!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am sure there must have been one, but I have chosen not to remember it!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? There are several newer ones on the Hallmark channel in the last few years I enjoy.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I honestly don't remember, but if I say no, what if I am wrong? Maybe years ago?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh heck, I am not picky! I love it all!
16. Lights on the tree? Oh yes, hundreds of them, multi colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, Christmas is at my house.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? On a good day when the memory isn't spacing out.
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? Angel. Used to be a star, but most definitely and angel now.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornaments are my Christopher Radko Harley Ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Smoked Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Anything genealogy related, books, portable hard drive, subscriptions....the list goes on and on and on and on, longer than the Everyready battery!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!