I believe I have left many more than 10 comments this week so far, but here 10 I have chosen to share with you!
1. Looking4ancestors, "Would you Care to comment?" @ http://looking4ancestors.blogspot.com/2008/10/fun-friday-would-you-care-to-comment.html
3. Janet the Researcher, "Thanksgiving Canadian Style" & "Almost Wordless Wednesday-Beautiful Colour" @http://researchergal.blogspot.com/2008/10/thanksgiving-canadian-style-2008.html and http://researchergal.blogspot.com/2008/10/almost-wordless-wednesday-beautiful.html respectively. I suppose I could count these as two......but I won't. The is a fairly new to me blog!
4. Kinexxions, "Peruse our Virtual Album and Tickle your funny Bone!" @
5. All My Branches, "I've Been Tagged for a Mime" @ http://allmybranches.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/ive-been-tagged-for-a-meme/#comment-350 This is a new to me blog.
6. Spence-Lowry Family History, "I'm Still Here" @ http://spence-lowry.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-still-here.html
7. Taylor-Stales Genealogy, "Wordless Wednesday....ummmmm" @ http://taylorstales-genealogy.blogspot.com/2008/10/wordless-wednesdayummmmm.html A new to me blog.
8. Before My Time, "Tickle" @ http://krentz.blogspot.com/2008/10/tickle.html A new to me blog.
9. I dream of Genea(logy), "Smile For the Camera" http://dream-of-genea.blogspot.com/2008/10/smile-for-camera.html Another fairly new to me blog.
10. Shades of the Departed, "Aug. 29 - Friday from the Collectors" @ http://www.shadesofthedeparted.com/2008/08/august-29-friday-from-collectors.html
So there you have it~Have you posted comments lately? They were fun to do and we all love them!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!