I have been Awarded!
I am in absolute amazement! I have been tagged by Sheri over at TwigTalk! This is the first time I have been tagged. Many very well known genealogy bloggers have been tagged and it has been fun watching the process move along. I never expected this to come to me, especially since my blog is new. I am honored beyond belief that Sheri has thought enough of my blog to tag me!
Many thanks over and over to you!
The rules associated with this tag are as follows:
1. Can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Must link to the person who gave the award
3. Must nominate 7 other blogs and link to them
4. Must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
I need to nominate seven other blogs, and here are my nominations ~
1. Find Your Folks by Professor Dru
2. GenBlog by Julie Cahill Tarr
3. Elyse's Genealogy Blog by Elyse Doerflinger
4. Spence-Lowry Family History by A. Spence
5. The Chart Chick by Janet Horvorka
6. Genealogy Lines by Ruby Coleman
7. Bluebonnet Country Genealogy by Ruth Stephens
Finally, I will now leave comments on each of these blogs!
Thank you again to Sheri for including me in this tag, I am truly honored!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you success in all of your genealogical treasure hunts!